Spot Operations Specialist
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Monitor daily trading platform operational issues and work with internal parties to resolve issues
- Ensure that team’s project targets are met within the project timeline and costs, monitor and control all stages of the project life cycle
- Strong data analysis skill, able to identify key insights from data analysis. Define, track, and improve KPIs
- Exercise risk mindset/awareness during execution and project/initiative management
- Partnership with related BUs to achieve the best result for both Spot trading and other BUs
- Assess business demands and provide overall solutions and implementation ideas
- Other related duties allocated by the team leader
- Around 1-3 years of experience, preferably in investment banking/financial/crypto industry
- Basic understanding of blockchain and trading/exchange business (order book, liquidity, trading rules reference data)
- Clear and logical thinking leveraging data driven analysis to provide solutions
- Basic understanding of API usage
- Critical thinking, strong communication skills (bilingual), highly driven, and quick-learner
- Able to liaise with stakeholders across different regions and teams
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Job posted on