Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi.
Why we need Solutions Architects
As the Web3 and Crypto industry continue to rapidly evolve, this role will play a critical part in Immuenfi’s strategy for meeting the changing needs and security threats to our customers. The Solutions Architect will possess the capability to take complex technical problems and communicate them to prospects and customers in a manner that elicits trust throughout the customer lifecycle.
The SA will own the technical delivery, advisory, and Bug Bounty Program drafting documentation for Immunefi’s customers. You will be viewed as a Subject Matter Expert and you will function in an advisory role providing potential and current customers with best practices and sound technical advice that ensures they are creating the best program for their needs and a high quality experience for our hacker community.
We expect SAs to be motivated to keep up with the latest technology and trends in the Web3 and Crypto industry. In addition to attending events, you may also be asked to represent Immunefi at industry events and seek opportunities to promote Immunefi through speaking engagements.
- Educate customers on the value bug bounties serve in the security lifecycle
- Participate on pre-sales calls with prospects
- Conduct interviews and meetings with customers to understand their specific security needs and effectively communicate the technical aspects of running a successful Bug Bounty Program
- Walk customers through questionnaires, answer technical questions, advise and provide guidance on scope and impact throughout the drafting of a Bug Bounty Program
- Recommend bounty sizes based on pricing theory / technical complexity of project / size of project by leveraging data and documented best practices
- Handle customer inquiries that require technical product knowledge in collaboration with the Sales and Account Management teams
- Document feedback from customers and work with product/engineering to continuously develop our product and services roadmap
- 3-5 years of combined technical and customer-facing experience
- Track record of success in commercial roles (sales, account management, pre-sales / technical pre-sales, customer success, etc.)
- The ability to communicate effectively around technical concepts and to continually acquire security know-how
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Strong desire to apply technical skills in customer-facing capacity at a rapidly growing company
- Proficiency using CRM Software
- Excellent communication skills and technical writing skills
- Experience in the Web3 space, either formally or by playing an active role within the community
Please let Immunefi know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.