Software Engineer Intern
Hello future interns! We will be receiving applicants through January 2nd. We'll review your resume and will be in touch if it's a good fit. Thanks for your interest and patience.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineering intern to help us build the next generation of financial products. As an intern, you will get a chance to touch all parts of our stack and rapidly launch features along the way. You will be part of all the conversations from idea, design and execution. You will be responsible (with support from a mentor) for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
Location and timing: The Software Engineering Internship will take place in New York City over 10-12 weeks during the summer of 2023.
- Work closely with design, product and rest of engineering to deliver production ready features
- Own as much of the stack end to end as you demonstrate capacity for or deep dive into a specific area to become an expert
- Genuine excitement to learn and contribute to DeFi, Uniswap, NFTs, and other new crypto projects.
- 2024 graduate or 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with one of React/Redux, Node, TypeScript, Python, or Solidity
- Studying towards a degree in Computer Science or related-field
Nice to have:
- Experience (either personal projects or paid) with some of the DeFi/crypto tools
- Past internship within an engineering organization
- Love for unicorns :)
Please let Uniswap Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.