Social Media Marketing Manager
Are you a storyteller? Interested in web3 and DeFi?
We are looking for an awesome Social Media Marketing Manager who can engage our growing community. Come and tell the stories of what is possible with web3 through Ƶeal. Use a multimedia palette of words and pictures to engage people and get them to join our cause! 🚀
This is a great opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the content and marketing of a brand new DeFi product. By leveraging decentralised finance we’re building a revolutionary product to enable normal people to get more from their money.
As our first Marketing team member you will be responsible for building our audience by creating engaging and thoughtful content across multiple social platforms to grow our audience and brand. 💫
We’re bringing expertise from building a world-leading challenger bank to the blockchain. We believe there is a change happening for the better in the world of financial technology, and are building a critical piece of the puzzle.
You are joining just before our exciting and latest product launch, so will have the chance to get stuck in right at a really exciting stage of our journey. We’ve raised $7 million from top tier venture firms and continue to build out a stellar team as we move onwards and upwards.
We’re spread out across Europe with headquarters in London; you can join us there or work remotely. Every other month we meet up for co-working in a European city.
What you’ll do
- Lead owned channels, generating witty, thoughtful and engaging written and visual content
- Simplify complex messages into simple compelling stories
- You’ll have a monthly budget to spend on production, think creatively on how you’ll spend it
- Scheduling - planning content, copy and posting plans, whilst working closely with the Founder to achieve our strategy
- Social media analytics and reporting - share regular reports with the team
- Innovate and offer new ideas to elevate social media presence
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and platform algorithms to ensure keeping to best practice guidelines and use of all latest features
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following
- Examples of social accounts you’ve run - your own or brands'
- Productive and consistently generating content
- Highly creative with engaging ideas
- Excellent storyteller
- Ability to create visual content to support your stories
- Comfortable with Twitter / Telegram / Discord
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Interest in web3, crypto, DeFi, or willing to learn quickly
Extra bits that we also like to hear
- Knowledge of web3/defi and related cultural trends
- Memes that make us laugh
- Stories that move us
At Ƶeal we really believe that we can have a positive impact on people around the world by challenging historical approaches and norms. In particular we think that the efficiencies made possible in financial services through technological innovation should benefit its customers more.
We obsess about customer satisfaction and building something epic together. We are building a diverse team and welcome applicants from any background.
The fun stuff!
- Compensation is competitive in today’s market and includes both salary and equity
- We have a swanky office space in Soho, London for those in commuting distance (we like to meet up now and then on Mondays or Thursdays)…BUT…
- We are remote first! We are distributed throughout Europe from Sintra to Krakow
- We are a truly multicultural team 🇸🇪🇺🇦🇬🇧🇦🇺🇨🇱🇮🇪🇧🇾
- Ƶeal is a dynamic, early stage unit where ambition meets high performance - ultimately, we’re just a bunch of nice people who work hard and have a good time!
If you have an interest in DeFi or crypto, love shouting about great products and have a talent for storytelling…. we would love to hear from you! ⚡
- Add your info in the Apply tab, pop in your CV (don’t worry if you have links to some of your portfolios or other pages, if they’re linked in your CV we’ll see them!).
- If there’s anything in particular you like to call our attention to; like some cool social media content you’ve made then mention it in our cover letter space.
- We’ll get in touch as soon as we can, and if the feeling is mutual we’ll set up a call between you and our talent team.
- Things are getting exciting now! We’ll set up a couple of chats with some of our team - we operate with quite a flat structure, so we love people who are bouncing with ideas! 💥
- If it’s a thumbs up all around, you’ll be joining us on our journey! 🙌