Who We Are
We are currently seeking a skilled Chaos Testing Engineer to join our team. This role requires a deep understanding of chaos engineering, microservices, operating system and cloud native. As our Chaos Testing Senior Staff Engineer, you will be responsible for continuously conducting chaos testing on the whole system, and developing related tools. The successful candidate will possess strong problem-solving abilities, advanced technique knowledge and excellent communication skills. Your contribution will be vital in maintaining the stability, robustness and continuous advancement of our products.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Chaos testing owner : Responsible for designing, and conducting chaos testing for core components and the whole system
- Chaos testing advocator: Conducting regular fault injecting drill, providing effective advise and support for other team's chaos testing
- Development of Chaos Testing Related Tools:Special Chaos testing Tools: Develop chaos testing tool to simulate special fault, such as some middleware faultChaos testing Plattform: Develop and maintain chaos testing platform to make chaos testing more autmomatic and effective
What We Look For In You
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, Java and Go prefered or any relevant languages
- Hands-on experience in backend developing, in-depth understanding of micro service architecture, operating system and cloud native
- Proficient in test case designing, capable of developing test tools effectivly, and having experience in chaos engineering is highly valuable
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent team collaboration and communication skills
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!