Senior Business Analyst
We’re looking for a collaborative, team-focused Senior Business Analyst with phenomenal interpersonal skills that can work across business and technology departments and teams. This role has the unique opportunity to work on defined products and program wide initiatives.
The Senior Business Analyst plays a critical role in requirements gathering sessions, documenting detailed epics, user stories, test scenarios, and user acceptance test cases. You will collaborate closely with team members in the operations, client service, business development, risk, compliance, legal and technology areas.
This role requires a dedicated, curious, and passionate analyst who can:
- Create project documentation including current/future state diagrams, process flows, business requirements, test cases and issue tracking
- Support organizational testing, readiness, and deployment activities throughout each release
- Perform analysis using screen mockups, data, use cases and other relevant analysis tools
- Provide constructive feedback for future process and product improvements
- Work with engineering and business teams to ensure adequate test coverage of system changes/enhancements and ensuring requirements are being met
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge (5+ years) of business analyst techniques, for example: business rules analysis, risk analysis, user story documentation, and acceptance testing documentation.
- Jira and Jira Align experience preferred
- Experience in financial services, cloud/AWS, APIs, cryptocurrency trading and custody a plus
- Discovery – crafting current/future state diagrams, process flows, use cases that position prioritized areas for delivery success
- Quality Execution – attention to detail with unwavering dedication to quality that is not limited to sign off. Ensure business readiness that ultimately delivers a seamless implementation.
- Partnerships – develop positive relationships and champion a collaborative team environment
- Leadership – demonstrated expertise of leading, influencing, and motivating colleagues without formal authority with a track record of building engaged and empowered teams
The FDA Product Delivery team is central to enhancing and delivering platform capabilities that serve FDA Institutional clients and platform consumers to offer Digital Asset products to their customers. Members of our team are highly dynamic, team-oriented and partner with each other, business partners and their squads. We lead by example, seek to continuously improve, deliver creative solutions that solve complex challenges and/or advance the business, and seek to increase the value we provide through our product delivery practice.
Please let Fidelity Digital Assets know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.