Senior Blockchain Recruiter
About Chorus One
Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for proof-of-stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 60 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Senior Blockchain Recruiter at Chorus One, you will play a pivotal role in scaling our team, contributing directly to our growth and success. Your mission will be to close over 20 hires in your first year, focusing on various global, remote roles. You will leverage your recruitment expertise to build authentic relationships within the crypto community, employing innovative sourcing strategies to attract top talent.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for multiple roles, from innovative sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Enhance our recruitment processes, collaborating with the team to define role pipelines and establish efficient workflows using the right tools.
- Support hiring managers in identifying needs, profiles and adjusting recruitment strategies to find best candidates.
- Conduct initial screening interviews to assess candidate fit proficiency.
- Develop and maintain genuine relationships within the crypto community through diverse sourcing channels.
- Elevate Chorus One’s brand and reputation as a premier destination for talent in the crypto space.
- Optimize conversion rates by engaging with candidates throughout the process, understanding their decision-making criteria.
- Track and report on hiring metrics, goals, and performance, providing regular updates to partners and leadership.
- Support onboarding of new hires
- Take part in various other HR projects based on personal interest
- At least 3-5 years of experience in recruitment, preferably 3 years in a fast-paced blockchain company.
- A relentless approach to sourcing, able to identify and engage with top talent in niche markets.
- Skilled at filtering candidates to ensure only those who meet our high standards proceed to technical interviews.
- Exceptional written, communication, and interpersonal skills, ability in building strong, meaningful relationships.
- Proficient in using applicant tracking systems and internet sourcing tools.
- A genuine interest in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth
- Competitive fixed salary (USD 60k - USD 80k) + equity
- Learning Budget 3,000CHF / year
- Conference Budget
- All-expense paid bi-annual team retreats at nice destinations. Past retreats took place in Portugal, Kenya, USA, South Korea, Dubai, Georgia, Thailand, Serbia.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative team
- Expand your network and work with some of the most important players in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
- Work on state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system
Job posted on