Senior Backend Developer, TypeScript
We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
We are deeply committed to fostering a culture of empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and performance. These values drive everything we do, from the way we interact with our community and partners to the way we develop and deliver our products. It’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Backend Developer to join our dynamic team of blockchain experts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design and develop cutting-edge products for our fast-paced startup. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and is able to adapt to the constantly evolving industry.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with other developers to implement functionality, design scalable systems, maintain code health, and continuously grow your skills.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly proficient in TypeScript and Node.js and has experience working with MongoDB and AWS.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and maintaining backend systems for our NFT Utilities and related projects, including configuring and integrating with front-end systems.
- Building and optimizing core infrastructure software for performance and throughput.
- Designing and implementing smart contract systems, and building system designs around the product.
- Creating core backend modules such as authentication, session management, queues and schedulers.
- Writing unit and end-to-end test scripts for required modules and packages.
- Integrating and consuming external services and APIs.
- Collaborating with the team to identify and solve performance bottlenecks, and improve the overall software architecture.
- Being part of the project team and contributing to the overall product development.
- Continuously learning and staying up-to-date with the latest industry developments and trends.
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Strong experience with Node.js and TypeScript (5-10 years). While Node.js is our primary technology stack, we may consider candidates with extensive experience in Java or Python.
- Knowledge and experience in Solidity, Web3, Ethereum and API Integration on DApps.
- Understanding of Ethereum/Polygon or other blockchain platforms.
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects in areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
- Experience designing, building, scaling, and maintaining production services.
- Experience in integrating decentralized technologies, infrastructure and data systems.
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website at www.clubrare.xyz.
Please let ClubRare know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.