Request for Proposal/Procurement Associate
Anchorage Digital makes it simple and secure for institutions to build products and gain exposure to digital assets as the first federally chartered digital asset bank. With secure custody at its core, Anchorage is the premier partner for institutions and corporations. Anchorage offers financial solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at anchorage.com.
Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible through Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021.
Anchorage Digital raised $350 million in a December 2021 Series D funding round that valued Anchorage at over $3 billion. Led by global investment firm KKR, other participants included Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, Apollo credit funds, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Blockchain Capital, GIC, Lux Capital, PayPal Ventures, Thoma Bravo and Wellington Management. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The person fulfilling the Request for Proposal/Procurement Associate role is a driver of key and critical vendors and third parties supporting functions across Anchorage. Responsible for ensuring appropriate assessment of fees and costs associated with prospective vendors while providing support to finance and legal departments to ensure alignment. This person will support the early stage of Third Party identification and assessment through the Request for Proposal (“RFP”) and Procurement processes. The RFP process for critical third parties requires the identification of business needs across a wide range of stakeholders, the assessment of potentially viable third parties, and the creation of analysis to drive company decisions.
As the Request for Proposal/Procurement Associate, you will:
- Drive the selection of new vendors through the Request for Proposal process.
- Document practices to satisfy the “Planning” phase associated with TPRM Lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with various business units to identify third party support needs.
- Assess fee schedules supplied by prospective third parties to support negotiation and impact on budget.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- A desire to collaborate with external resources and across the Anchorage organization
- An ability to review fee schedules to assess the nexus between value and cost and business needs to ensure services as described are in-line with expectations
- Effectively followed up with internal and external resources displaying a strong ability to communicate needs and provide consolidated feedback
- Met with supervisors and department heads to understand the needs across the company
- Created and implemented forecast needs and supplies across the organization
- Curiosity that drives you to understand the wider picture while maintaining an high level of detail retention
- The ability to become an expert on a service or product and how third parties provides that service
- Analytical skills with the ability to assess a wide range of topics
- Strong research skills
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- Familiarity with fee negotiation
- Background with OCC or other Financial Institution environments
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Please let Anchorage Digital know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.