QA & Testing Engineer (Remote)
Volmex Labs is the builder of the Volmex (volmex.finance) protocol. Volmex is a protocol for crypto volatility indices and non-custodial trading. Volmex Labs is backed by leading crypto investors and traders including Three Arrows Capital, Alameda Research, CMS Holdings, Robot Ventures, Orthogonal Trading, and more.
What We're Looking For
With our upcoming mainnet launch, we are looking for a quality assurance engineer passionate about decentralized finance to join our growing distributed team.
• Develop test plans for current and new features
• Drive continuous improvements of products and process
• Responsible for interface testing, functional testing, integration testing and performance testing
• Refine protocol documentation
* 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
* Experience working with bug/task/test management systems (e.g. Jira)
* Knowledge of Ethereum and decentralized finance
• Proactive approach to working with developers on new features/bug-fixes and understanding what and how to test them
Please let Volmex Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.