Bitstamp is the original Cryptocurrency Exchange.
We started small in 2011, with just two laptops and big aspirations. Fast forward to today and we have grown to serve over 4 million clients across the globe, who benefit from our commitment to security, transparency and regulation. Whether it’s through our intuitive web and mobile apps or arsenal of industry-leading APIs, Bitstamp is where crypto enters the world of finance.
Our success is a result of the innovative ideas, talented individuals, and passion of our team. Together, we have helped shaped the crypto industry and continue to do so. We are always on the lookout for new talent and crypto-curious thinkers who share our passion for the future of finance.
As a QA Engineer you'll join Product Engineering Team who are passionate about creating and optimizing the latest cryptocurrency trading platforms, helping to discover new practices in the financial world, designing and developing solutions for a global user base and developing tools for internal company processes.
What you'll do
- Review product & technical specifications/documents and provide timely feedback.
- Write, maintain & execute test scenarios through the product lifecycle.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Communicate effectively with all teams involved (e.g. project managers, product owners, engineering, etc.).
- Identify & track bugs, perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools & technologies.
- Analytical problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools is an added plus (Robot framework, Selenium, Appium Postman API).
- Experience in writing test scenarios based on product specifications.
- Experience with issue & project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA) and source code management tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- At least 2-years of experience in quality engineering or software development.
- Hybrid or 100% remote working/full time in Croatia.
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space.
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP) etc.
- Sports and cultural activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
Please let Bitstamp know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.