HashCloak Inc is a R&D lab and consultancy focused on privacy, anonymity and scalability for blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2019, our team is well-known for working on state of the art Ethereum projects such as Ethereum 2.0, Shyft Network and Althea, for pioneering optimistic rollups and bringing forth the first empirical analysis of Ethereum’s privacy guarantees and applications.
We are seeking a project manager that will help us organize and sync between client responsibilities and HashCloak’s internal projects. You will be setting in place processes for managing our various responsibilities and for coming up with new and creative ways to manage everyone’s time!
Our team is interested in many exciting areas at the intersection of cryptography, game theory, and finance, such as anonymous networking, private information retrieval, and zero-knowledge proofs. You will be working with a small, and international team based in different time zones around the world. We are a remote-only company and have a very flexible and relaxed culture.
This role is a great fit for someone that is wanting to break in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Further, this role is remote but we require the prospective applicant to be in Toronto, Ontario.
- Work with intersectional teams on setting roadmaps and communicating them to the wider cryptocurrency community
- Interfacing with clients on timelines and availability
- Ensuring that all team members know what they are working on
- Manage collaboration between HashCloak’s internal projects
- 2+ experience as a project manager at a blockchain start-up, consulting company or similar
- A People person
- High degree of fluency in the English language
- Awesome written and organization skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment
- Reliable and predictable availability.
- Exposure to the blockchain space
- (Nice to have) Technical experience
- (Nice to have) Speak an additional language