Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
We’re a fully distributed team of over 130 talented people that work remotely from 40+ countries around the world. We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Risk is inherent in all of our business activities and managing risk well is the responsibility of every Xapien. Sound risk management enables us to serve our customers and deliver value for our shareholders, and helps make Xapo a great place to work.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote positionWork from anywhere!
As Card Product Owner, you will play a pivotal role in managing and enhancing Xapo’s card products, ensuring they align with the organization's strategic goals and meet the evolving needs of customers. This position requires a deep understanding of the card industry, market trends, regulatory requirements, and customer expectations.
As the Product Owner in the Cards Stream Aligned Team (SAT), you and your team are responsible for creating, maintaining and improving seamless E2E card experience. On the card side, this includes Mastercard and Visa debit cards linked to the clients’ USD and bitcoin accounts.
You should be a creative thinker with a visionary outlook, possessing self-motivation and drive, capable of building trust at all levels, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, showcasing the ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines, and exhibiting strong interpersonal skills.
Customer Experience Enhancement:
- Develop intuitive and valuable card solutions for our global customer base.
- Focus on improving the overall customer experience by collaborating with user experience (UX) designers and incorporating customer feedback into product development.
- Work closely with operations and reconciliation teams to ensure card products adhere to Card Scheme requirements, industry standards and customer expectations.
Product Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute the overall card product strategy in alignment with Xapo's objectives.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and stay abreast of industry trends to identify opportunities for product enhancements and innovation.
- Create and manage a comprehensive product roadmap, outlining key milestones, timelines, and dependencies.
- Elaborate and document product decisions.
- Prioritize features and improvements based on strategic goals, customer impact, and resource constraints, set Sprint goals.
Product Development and Enhancement, Requirements Definition:
- Work closely with the Stream Aligned Team to define detailed product requirements based on market needs, regulatory guidelines, and customer feedback, lead cross-functional teams in the development, enhancement, and launch of card products.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including technology, marketing, risk, and compliance teams, to ensure successful product delivery.
- Remove or mitigate impediments to the team progress, serve as the point of contact between the Card SAT and other departments and ensure the successful completion of Releases and Sprint Goals.
- Communicate product vision, progress, and results to stakeholders, including senior management, marketing team, customer support, operations and other relevant departments.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication with internal teams to maintain alignment and transparency.
Performance Monitoring and Analysis:
- Responsible for key customer (behavioral) insights related to our cards products.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for card products.
- Analyze product performance, customer feedback, and market trends to make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors (card schemes, processor, card manufacturer, benefit and other, card-specific service providers) for necessary support, ensuring their products and services align with the industry’s and the bank's standards.
Background and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5+ years;
- Experience and subject matter expertise in financial services, card payments and operations specifically is preferred;
- Experience working in Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies is a huge plus;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles;
- User-centric mindset that puts the customer first;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, a results-driven mindset;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English.
- A dedicated workspace;
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications;
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.