Product Marketing Manager
💻 About the role:
This role will define the product marketing function within the Safe team and be the subject matter expert on use cases across a wide range of stakeholder groups. This is a unique position that will work with marketing, leadership, product, and engineering with the ultimate goal of driving adoption and engagement for Safe.
- Location: 🇩🇪 Berlin, Germany or 🇵🇹 Lisbon, Portugal
- Our Tech Stack: Notion, G-Suite, Dune, BI tools, Intercom, YouTube
🗃️ What you will be doing:
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering to inform product development and marketing strategy, based on actionable, data-driven insights
- Engage our community by talking regularly to our customers and advocating for our user base in product development
- Create holistic product positioning and messaging, informed by user research and product expertise
- Own and drive all aspects of product launches, including press releases, product landing pages, social media and co-marketing with our partners
- Expand market awareness and adoption of existing products
- Be data-driven and proactively analyze market, product and competitive trends to inform our strategy
🎒 What you will bring:
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing at a technology company, or general marketing experience with a web3 project with demonstrated success
- Comfortable with taking initiative and working proactively
- Producing hypotheses and able to answer questions and create plans using data from a variety of sources
- Great understanding of the English language
- A strong understanding and exposure to the web3 ecosystem with topics such as relevant adoption metrics for web3 products and understands the needs of different stakeholders (users, developers, etc.)
Nice to have but not essential:
- An understanding of smart contract accounts and the conversation around security, multiplayer finance
- User of multiple web3 products, blockchains and more. Understands the needs being filled by different products and how they connect.
- Experience with Dune Analytics
What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
Please let Safe know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.