About the Company
Hi, we'reOndo Finance. Our mission is to provide institutional-grade, blockchain-enabled investment products and services. We have both a technology arm that develops decentralized finance technology, and an asset management arm that creates and manages tokenized funds. We are the first and current market leader in tokenizing exposure to US Treasuries and are continuously rolling out new tokenized real-world assets. We are also focused on incubating protocols that can support both tokenized real-world assets and traditional crypto. We're fully remote, with team members across the US.
About the Role
As Ondo Finance scales, we are excited to onboard a Product Manager who will stand at the forefront of Blockchain technology, DeFi, Traditional Finance, and Tech. With our core platform components solidified and a proven product market fit, the role presents an unparalleled opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing platform with over 250m+ of TVL. The forthcoming execution of our ambitious roadmap which encompasses externally facing products, core components, infrastructure, internal tooling, and innovative projects, makes this position pivotal for our continued success.
This position will have a direct reporting line to the Head of Product.
What we offer
- Competitive compensationincluding salary, tokens, and/or equity (according to your preferences). We're well-funded and believe that great talent deserves great compensation.
- Full benefits(medical, vision, and dental) and flexible vacation policy (PTO).
- Small remote-first team. You'll be an early team member helping shape our vision, culture, and Product practices.
- A+ colleagues. Our leadership team includes alumni from Goldman Sachs Digital Assets, Fortress, Bridgewater, and MakerDAO.
- Best-in-class investors. We are proud to be backed by leading funds and strategics (incl. Founders Fund, Pantera, GoldenTree, Coinbase, and CoinFund) and angels (incl. founders of AngelList, Anchorage, and Aave).
Your Key Responsibilities
- Product Specifications. Deliver clear and mature specifications that transform roadmap items into actionable directives for UX designers and developers. We pride ourselves on our easy-to-use products, valuing innovative, simple, and intuitive solutions over complex interfaces.
- Engineering Efficiency & Sprint Management. Lead the optimization and organization of engineering outputs for streamlined sprint management.
- Quality Assurance. Play a hands-on role in our product's QA process, ensuring we always deliver superior top-tier experiences to our customers.
- Roadmap Development. Collaborate actively in both quarterly and yearly roadmap planning, acting as a strategic partner in proposing an ambitious and achievable roadmap.
- User Research. Spearhead user research initiatives to derive invaluable insights for product enhancements.
- Product Analytics. Dive into data and transform it into actionable recommendations to augment the roadmap with data-driven initiatives.
What we are looking for
- Experience: 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in crypto, fintech, or with a FAANG.
- Educational Background: bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Communication: stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Organization: methodical and well-structured approaches, allowing you to always be one step ahead.
- Technical Acumen: an engineering background with prior coding experience.
- Passion for Crypto: whether it's building, investing, yield farming, minting, voting, or other activities, your enthusiasm for the crypto space is evident.
- Vision: an eye for detail without losing sight of the broader picture.
- Mindset: a proactive, can-do attitude, ready to tackle challenges head-on.
- Timezone: within +/- 3 hours of PST, ideally situated in the Americas.
Job posted on