Composable Finance is building cross-chain blockchain infrastructure, pioneering innovative Web3 user experiences in a trustless, non-custodial, and decentralized manner. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented People Operations to join our team.
The People Operations will be responsible for driving the day-to-day operations of the HR unit. This position will play a key role in recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and maintaining accurate employee records. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with great organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Assist with recruitment activities such as creating job postings, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and maintaining applicant tracking system
- Assist with onboarding new employees, including preparing orientation materials and conducting new hire orientations
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide support to employees on various HR-related matters
- Own and maintain our People handbook – a central repository containing all relevant information for our employees (e.g. How we work, our values, perks and benefits…)
- Support with setting up and conducting Performance management cycles periodically
- Assist with maintaining accurate employee records in systems and databases
- Assist with creating and maintaining HR-related reports and data analysis
- Provide general administrative support to the Operations team as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an HR or HR administrative role in a Tech startup / company, crypto preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google files
- Self starter, ability to work independently and push tasks autonomously
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Time Off
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.
Please let Composable Finance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.