Payments Specialist, Bulgaria
- Handle all money-in and money-out flows;
- Guarantee the most economical and fastest settlement of clients’ funds;
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to ensure they can provide the right responses to clients;
- Ensure funds availability on corporate accounts for processing the expected transaction volume;
- Undertake any payments-related duties, as required, such as actioning and monitoring of reports, verification and reporting of customer payments data, suspension of customer accounts, bank reconciliation and PSP reconciliation;
- Assist in identifying areas for development of the service in line with the strategy;
- Handle incoming and outgoing files, control them and process them into our system making sure all balances match and you have reconciled all data and investigated all the differences;
- Assist with the implementation of new payment and monitoring processes required to support developments in new service initiatives or geographical expansions;
- Actively seek and develop new payment-systems and banking relationships.
- You have at least 1 year of experience and proven track record of covering wide scope of payments-related tasks;
- You have a strong eye for detail and are enthusiastic to follow payment and compliance procedures rigorously;
- You have a good understanding of payment processes, money movements and reconciliation;
- You have experience working in a secure payment environment;
- You have understanding of bank and payment protocols (cut-off times, balancing…) and how to apply them on an operational level;
- You have background with operating payment interfaces, processing bank statements and the required ‘maker-checker’-principles in executing payments;
- You have experience in a Payment Processor, Alternative Payment Provider, Remittance, PSP, Acquirer, Issuer, Gaming / Gambling, Forex, e-Commerce;
- Your verbal and written command of English is excellent;
- You have proficiency in Excel.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.comis an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way.Crypto.comvalues diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted on