Partner Success Lead
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
Every day our teams come to work to build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to help us grow and scale our partner base. As a customer success manager, you'll be responsible for creating a seamless and rich Partner Journey, driving NPS, partner retention, and up-sell/cross-sell commercial activities.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop a comprehensive customer success strategy that includes proactive outreach and formal business reviews for strategic partners and scalable, efficient service for core partners.
- Turn strategies into tactics and deliverables that drive the metrics.
- Gather feedback from partners and help incorporate that into the product roadmap.
- Act as the voice of the partner throughout the organization, working with Product, Partnership, and Marketing to ensure that partner desires and frustrations are well understood, prioritized, and addressed.
- Identify opportunities for continuous growth for partners, and post-product integration.
- Implement industry best practices and processes to ensure scalable, repeatable results.
- Drive true value for partners and their end users.
- Help foster a company-wide culture of Customer Success.
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success Manager or related role.
- Exposure to crypto infrastructure business.
- Demonstrable revenue growth through cross/up-selling - a “revenue-focused” mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to drive results.
- Ability to create client-focused strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Technical skills are required, as they relate to the use of the product or service.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer experience.
- Experience managing top-tier accounts and exec-level individuals.
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, OTE quarterly cash bonus, and equity-like bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper
- .We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
IOV Labs Values
Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embrace complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job posted on