About Safe and the team
Safe is the most trusted decentralized custody protocol and Safe the flagship wallet for the ecosystem on Ethereum and the EVM. Our team is on a mission to unlock digital ownership for the world. By building robust and accessible tools, we aim to fix some of web3’s biggest challenges. For more information about Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 50+ people overall. This role is based in Berlin (🇩🇪). Most of our team is based in Berlin, Germany, but we also have awesome teammates in Switzerland 🇨🇭, Spain 🇪🇸, Portugal 🇵🇹, UK 🇬🇧, and other countries.
💻 About the role:
As an Office Manager you will be contributing to the team atmosphere by creating and maintaining a great experience for the team members in the Berlin office. You also will be organising various team events and will be supporting our Event Manager with events in Berlin.
🗃️ What you will be doing:
- Your first task will be to find a new office in Berlin. Currently we are based in a co-working space called Full-Node.
- Take care of the office space – ensure that we have everything, order stationary and food, maintain the office condition, and arrange necessary repairs.
- Organise team events as well as team retreats (together with our HR Team).
- Be a main point of contact regarding the office with team members and external service providers.
- Partner with the People team to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Support IT team on all office equipment and People team with onboarding.
- Manage visitors list and provide general support for visitors.
🎒 What you will bring:
- You have at least 2 years experience as an Office Manager.
- You can organise a very warm birthday party but also help your team to organise retreats for the entire company.
- You deeply care about the experience that we, as a People & Talent team, provide to our wider organisation.
- You have a proactive attitude and love to not only suggest ideas but also take ownership about bringing those ideas to life!
- Fluency in English and at least intermediate German language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience finding and moving into a new office space.
🎁 What we can offer you:
- Hardware and home working budget
- Personal education and conference budgets
- Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Flexible working schedules and hybrid work policies
- Team and Company retreats
Please apply with your English resume.
At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.