Marketing Specialist (Canada-EST)
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
Challenges for You to Work On:
- You will be tasked with coming up with and executing on a marketing plan that sits under the overarching marketing strategy
- Maintain & optimize all of ChainSafe’s digital channels
- Ideate content ideas and optimize our current content with the content lead.
- Support the events manager with marketing activities for events
- Driving traffic to our digital entities including social media and website
- Create internal resources (one-pagers, competitive and positioning data spreadsheets, and presentations.)
- Maintain all of our marketing tools
- 4-6 years of experience in digital and product marketing in tech companies
- Experience with growth marketing including demand generation
- Experience in creating visual and written content.
- Experience managing social media accounts across many channels
- Experience running email marketing campaigns.
- Experience using CRMs such as hubspot
- Exceptional planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Highly motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized and detail-oriented
- Strict attention to detail, initiative, follow-through, accountability, and superb interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver who can manage complex tasks and projects.
- Has a positive attitude and can operate calmly under pressure.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and colleagues.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction.
- Familiarity with Web3, blockchain, and Crypto projects is desired.
- Person needs to be located in Canada EST
Why Join Us:
At ChainSafe, we are a compassionate group of builders and makers, working to bring our ideas to life. You’ll be part of a team that believes in the vital importance of community and contributing to advance humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
We care deeply about our values and look for these in every team member: A dedication to self-improvement and professional development, a commitment to community and collaboration, a drive for accountability, diligence, and autonomy, and above all fostering a place of acceptance, friendliness, and compassion.
We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas
ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We offer opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, value autonomy and responsibility, and have a results-driven environment, flexible work hours and time-off policy, as well as competitive salary.
How to Apply
Please click apply and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume and link your LinkedIn.
Please let ChainSafe Systems know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.