Welcome to FMFW.io (Formerly Bitcoin.com Exchange). We’re a cryptocurrency exchange in our fourth year and on a mission to provide a secure platform for traders no matter if newbie or expert to trade their crypto with confidence.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help us grow our brand, expand our traders’ knowledge, and grow our reputation as a trusted authority in the space. We’re a hard-working, fun-loving team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts with a flat hierarchy and offering a fully remote role.
Please note that applicants;
Must be highly experienced within a cryptocurrency marketing management role.
Must be based in or around EU Timezones. Please note, US or Asia based applicants are not eligible for this position.
Must be confident in crypto and blockchain-specific marketing and managing a team and marketing strategy.
Native proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
Excellent English content writing and creative skills are a must.
The ability to design and implement the company marketing and communications strategy and roadmap is a must.
What you bring to the table:
- Understanding of the crypto and blockchain space. Know your way around crypto slang and trading terminology (We hope you BTFD and DYOR)
- 2 - 3 years of Cryptocurrency Marketing experience at Manager level
- Ability to work independently and prioritize different tasks
- Confidence in managing a junior marketer, overseeing designers, and liaising with clients and third party providers.
- Ownership: we’re a small team so you get responsibility from day 1
- Proactivity: we constantly seek ways to improve the user experience.
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
- Hands-on mentality
What you will be doing:
- Managing the marketing team
- Working on strategies and tactics to boost our brand awareness and drive traffic to our exchange and using an ROI-based approach
- Designing effective marketing campaigns and promotions and executing alongside the marketing team
- Creating and managing the overall company marketing and communications plan
- Monitoring traffic, identifying opportunities for content or marketing activities to encourage new traders to sign-up and existing traders to use our exchange
- SEO strategy
- Audience Segmentation
- Designing and implementing acquisition campaigns and reactivation campaigns and email workflows
- Drip Campaigns
- Push notification strategy for our mobile app
- HTML, email workflows
- Social Media strategy planning and execution across all our channels: Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram, and more.
- Creating copy for our blog, newsletter, website, PRs
- Communicate with all stakeholders when running campaigns
- Working closely alongside other company departments including operations and legal
- Be your glorious self and drive crypto adoption and education with us.
We’re offering a competitive salary, flat hierarchy, the opportunity to take on responsibilities fast, and remote work. Want to be part of growing cryptocurrency exchange in the exciting world of increasing crypto adoption? Apply now!
Salary is negotiable based on experience
How to apply:
Send a cover letter and your resume with a few words about why you think you’d be a great fit to email@example.com. If you’ve already created content, and appeared in videos or podcasts, feel free to include some links as references. We love doing our homework.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let FMFW.io Exchange know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.