Marketing Manager - Restaking Protocol
Blockswap Labs is a research and development firm dedicated to making blockchain technology accessible to mainstream users. We build a permissionless stack for blockchain adoption, catalyzing crypto asset adoption for the masses. As core contributors to the Blockswap Network, Proof of Neutrality Network, and Restaking Cloud, we are committed to building credibly neutral infrastructure that brings Ethereum Proof of Stake benefits to a wide range of users and protocols.
Our team relentlessly pushes boundaries to address complex challenges in Ethereum, its Rollup Ecosystem, and wider Web 3 integration rails. We have delivered groundbreaking solutions such as a staking operating system for Ethereum (Stakehouse), Programmable MPC for smart contracts, Liquid Staking Derivatives Networks as a service, ZK Proof Block building infrastructure for Ethereum neutral MEV stack, etc.
Our diverse and globally distributed team has introduced cutting-edge technologies such as Generalized Intent Layer, Liquidity free bridging, MEV PBS implementation, Encrypted Mempool, ZK Fraud-proof Routers, and MPC as a service. As strong advocates for Credible neutrality, we adopt a security-first approach, ensuring formal verification for all our protocol developments.
Founded by accomplished engineers with deep expertise in distributed computing and Smart Contracts, Blockswap Labs is passionately devoted to creating a decentralized future.
At Blockswap Labs, we are shaping the future of blockchain and DeFi through our innovative networks: Blockswap Network, PoN Network, and Restaking Cloud. We’re looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager with a knack for content creation and an acute understanding of the DeFi landscape. As a key marketing team member, you’ll manage broad marketing initiatives, steering our brand toward accelerated growth and amplified impact. If you’re adept at multi-channel marketing, have a sense for forging co-marketing partnerships, and are obsessed with generating results that matter, this role is for you.
- Design and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns tailored for different product life cycle stages, including go-to-market, growth, and maintenance phases.
- Leverage analytics to drive marketing decisions and focus on high-impact strategies.
- Spearhead co-marketing campaigns by discovering opportunities and establishing partnerships within the industry.
- Keep abreast of current DeFi and blockchain trends to position nuanced and esoteric products strategically.
- Analyze metrics to evaluate campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed.
- Work collaboratively across departments, including business development, product, and design teams, to generate qualified leads and business opportunities.
- Develop and manage a strategy that maintains the brand voice for each of our networks across various platforms such as X(Twitter), Discord, YouTube, and Medium.
- Create and oversee digital content, including animated videos, blog posts, and social media updates.
- Collaborate with other creators and design teams to produce visually appealing and informative content.
- Utilize AI tools to maximize output effectively.
- Update websites and documentation to reflect current offerings and market demand.
- Willingness to work across EST time zones and adapt to a distributed remote work environment.
- 2+ years in marketing or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven marketing experience, focusing on multi-channel strategies, including digital and content marketing.
- Experience in leveraging analytics for effective marketing.
- Proficient in video editing and Figma.
- Experience working with external marketing teams to lead co-marketing initiatives.
- Exceptional understanding of DeFi and blockchain concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex concepts and translate them into consumer-friendly language.
- Personal interest in the crypto and DeFi sectors.
Blockswap is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.We embrace all qualified persons to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.
Please let Blockswap Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.