Manager, Commercial Finance
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?As the Regional Commercial Finance manager, you will be responsible for all facets of financial planning; performance monitoring, reporting and analysis; as well as providing decision support services to the regional business. Many of these activities will be new to the region, so there is a very real opportunity to make your own mark: establishing your own processes and outputs, and developing your own relationships with the local teams, working closely alongside the Regional Finance Lead, with strong support offered from central FP&A and Strategic Finance teams. You will lead regional business planning and forecasting activity, including the development of quarterly forecasts and multi-year plans, and develop insightful and detailed performance tracking and reporting outputs, many of which you will take the lead in sharing with the regional and central senior management teams. You will also support ad hoc projects with opportunities for broad cross-functional interactions.
- Financial Planning: Coordinate with Regional Business and Marketing teams, as well as central FP&A and Strategy teams, to develop quarterly regional forecastsContribute to forecast, budget and long range planning cycles, including enhancing the total company operating model and coordinating with stakeholders on assumptions & inputs
- Management Reporting:Work closely with central FP&A and the local Finance team to develop an insightful monthly performance reporting pack for review by the regional Senior Leadership teamEstablish routine trackers to monitor agreed KPIs against actual performance and develop a regular cadence to review these with the businessHelp build quarterly marketing budgets within company guidelines and assist the region in obtaining approval for these. The track performance in-quarter, assessing the effectiveness of key campaigns as they are rolled-outWork with the Big Data team and central Finance teams to continue developing our finance datamart to allow greater insights to be gained and delivered to the business
- Financial analysis:Conduct ad-hoc business case modeling for the regional finance and business teams, including scenario planning and sensitivity analysisSupport development of new markets, including M&A activity and Joint Ventures, through the development of business models and multi year plans for the new entitiesHelp to Influence the regional leadership team on business performance, market investment strategies, and resource allocations (including headcount)
- BSc/BA in Finance, Business or a Quant subject is required. A professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/etc.) or MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience, in professional services or in a commercial finance role within an international technology company
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, data warehouses and SQL querying is preferred
- Analytical problem solver with extensive experience building complex financial and/or operating models
- Ability to craft executive-level presentations and develop succinct narratives
- Self-starter: take initiative, be dedicated, and be creative to achieve your goals. Be laser-focused on developing tools to maximise efficiency and value
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fully dedicated to delivering a value-add service to your business customers
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.