Legal Operations Specialist
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explainedto find out more about us!About the Role Our Legal Operations Specialist will report to the Director of Legal Operations and will play an integral role in driving strategic and operational initiatives to support the best legal team in crypto. Beyond helping build an efficient and scalable operating model for the department, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams including finance and accounting, vendor management, technology and information security.
- Act as the administrator and subject matter expert of various legal technology systems to improve efficiency within the legal department
- Assist in identifying and implementing legal department tools to streamline new or existing practices, as well as managing design, rollout, and training for new systems
- Work cross-functionally to ensure data accuracy in legal applications and proper integration with other systems to support overall firm-wide information governance
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures to manage outside counsel usage and spend
- Lead a cross-functional working group to streamline and optimise contract lifecycle management and contract administration
- 5+ years of experience in operations, consulting or business analysis
- High technology and/or systems literacy
- Experience with legal technology or other back office systems
- Process analysis or workflow design experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for crypto
Please let Kraken Digital Asset Exchange know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.