Java Engineer - Financial Product
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project and join the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment.We are flexible on location for this role.
- Development and implementation of crypto related products, include but not limited to crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in Core Java, and familiar with Spring framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL db
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middle ware and the underlying design principles.
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Proficient in Spring cloud and micro service design
- Proficient in Golang or Rust
- Working experience on backend system of large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
- Financial risk control related experience
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.