HubSpot Administrator - Polygon Studios (Remote)
Polygon is a popular Layer-2 solution on the Ethereum blockchain. It functions as a side-chain, letting Dapps on Ethereum operate with low fees and almost instant settlements.
Polygon is highly scalable and already supports upcoming Ethereum features such as Scaling and Interoperability. As one of the most popular Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum, there are many Polygon Jobs that are always available.
Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand-alone chains or any other infrastructure required by the developer. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc., with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness. With Polygon, new features are being built around the proven technology to expand the ability to cater to diverse needs from the developer ecosystem.
Check out some of the Polygon Careers below:
What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.Reporting into the VP of Business Operations, we are looking for a HubSpot Administrator who will be responsible for collaboratively setting the technology strategy with commercial and operational leaders, driving adoption, developing new capabilities, creating reports, improving existing processes, deploying new processes, and supporting users to accelerate growth and scale. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, and it will play a critical role in driving Polygon’s success.The ideal candidate has expert experience with HubSpot Sales Module, with additional knowledge in the Marketing, and Operations Hubs as well. Furthermore the candidate should have experience in contact management (crm), workflow management & automation, reporting and integrations with other key software applications. They will be responsible for owning all key aspects of HubSpot, ensuring it is configured optimally based on developed business requirements. The candidate will work cross-company to support and maintain the platform as business needs evolve and campaigns are brought to life.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help program manage Polygon’s upgrade to Hubspot Enterprise and configuring it across Marketing, Sales, and Ops
- Provide day-to-day support on Hubspot, prioritizing and processing requests, including data imports/exports, reporting, and other ad hoc requests
- Assist cross-functional teams with defining process requirements and change requests
- Manage and maintain the integrity of how contact records are used and communicated with
- Define, create, update, and maintain workflows to support business processes and requirements, including tracking of changes governed by changing business requirements (with proper documentation)Manage and maintain integrations with relevant third-party systems
- Monitor and maintain Hubspot infrastructure and data for integrity, accuracy, and connectivity
- Create and maintain a roadmap of necessary changes and enhancements to the Hubspot configuration and infrastructure
- Create and maintain documentation, including diagrams and explanations of how data flows in, out, and throughout Hubspot
- Provide training to the wider marketing, business development, and partner success teams about the proper use of Hubspot
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience with Hubspot (bonus if you have HubSpot certification)
- Bonus: Hubble coding experience
- Experience with databases, data governance, and process improvement
- Stellar communication, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Proactive and collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously and successfully in a global distributed environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other MS software
Please let Polygon know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.