HIRO Accelerator Sales Intern - Blockchain & Web3 Software Development
Who We Are
HIRO is a digital assets boutique based in London & Singapore. We offer a full spectrum of software and consultancy services to the cryptocurrency industry, with clients ranging from start-ups to top-100 token projects. We are technologists with finance pedigree and crypto passion.
Our founding team combines academic excellence in mathematics and machine learning from Oxford, Cambridge and Princeton universities with track-records at software multinationals and global investment managers (Microsoft, Goldman Sachs), compounded with years of cryptocurrency experience.
What We Do
Our activities include:
- market making on 70+ centralised and decentralised exchanges
- develop full blockchains, dApps, cross-chain bridges and more
- build NFT marketplaces and support NFT projects
- provide consultancy services
- design and optimise algorithmic trading systems and conduct trading strategy research
- marketing campaigns
- VC asset raising
You can learn more about what we do at hirotech.io.
HIRO are seeking a highly motivated intern with a keen interest in blockchain & web3 to join our HIRO Accelerator initiative for an initial three month period. An extension or even a full-time position are possible at the end of the placement.
As a HIRO Ventures Sales Intern, you will become an advocate for the HIRO Accelerator program, assuming responsibility for the promotion of all our services including: market making on centralised and decentralised trading venues, smart contract design, NFT market-places, cross-chain bridges, consultancy services, algorithmic trading strategies, marketing and more.
- Promote our company’s offerings to potential clients through various channels including email & messaging, calls, social media, and in-person networking.
- Develop and grow the HIRO Accelerator.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to understand their needs and tailor our offering to meet those needs.
- Collaborate with our technical teams to understand our products and services and effectively communicate them to potential clients.
- Attend industry events to network and identify potential clients.
- Assist in the development of sales strategies and plans.
Who should apply:
Applications are encouraged both from talented entry-level candidates as well as from experienced and well-connected professionals interested in taking on a second position alongside another role in order to monetise their networks. Global applicants are welcome.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable written and spoken business English, other languages are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adaptability, fast learner
- Organisation, time-management
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Sales/marketing experience (desirable)
- Community influence (desirable)
- Familiarity with at least some of:
- market making
- centralised and decentralised exchanges
- smart contracts
- algorithmic trading
- venture capital
What we offer:
This is an opportunity to progress in the lucrative world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You will learn from experienced specialists and have exposure to the founding partners. Your HIRO mentor will help you to cultivate your own professional development. You will gain valuable experience, skills and networks with which to springboard your career, be that here at HIRO or beyond. Employment references will be provided upon successful conclusion.
Rewards are commission-based. The successful candidate will receive a sales commission for each new piece of business they are involved in bringing. The commission structure will be discussed with shortlisted candidates. Intern commission is capped at USD 125,000, but commission is uncapped for full-time team members. Any business expenses (e.g. travel) incurred as part of the role will be reimbursed.
Fully remote position, flexible working hours.
To apply please email your CV in PDF format. Ensure to mention the name of this website in the subject line. A brief personal statement is recommended. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a single round video interview.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to propel your career with a dynamic team in the fast-paced world of blockchain & web3, apply now.
Apply with email@example.com
Please let HIRO know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.