Alchemy helps blockchain companies build better products and experiences by providing next-generation blockchain infrastructure. Our Ethereum infrastructure currently powers many top companies in the space, including CryptoKitties, Binance Wallet, and Augur.
As Alchemy's first Growth Engineering hire, you will have the opportunity to lead growth and engineering efforts within the company. This position is critical as we are an 0 to 1, product-focused growth group — this means we need a visionary and rockstar engineer to solve complex engineering projects and build awesome products.
You’ll be a key part of our small, but mighty growth team that is responsible for growing Alchemy as sustainably and quickly as possible. You'll be working closely with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today. You’ll immediately have impact: you’ll solve developer pain points, pioneer new blockchain experiences, and help bring blockchain to the next billion people.
- Lead growth engineering efforts through each step of the funnel to drive customer growth across all channels
- Define and own the end-to-end development of user-facing features for blockchain developers
- Uphold best practices around code quality and API design
- Drive and own growth experiments
- Evaluate lift vs impact trade-offs in making data-driven analyses and decisions
- Articulate roadmap clearly to wider team
- Collaborate with teammates working on design, growth and blockchain infrastructure
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of software engineering background, with full-stack / front-end experience
- Proficiency with TypeScript, React (or equivalent), NodeJS, and the tooling supporting a modern web development stack
- Strong product sense
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on user-facing products and web applications with large user bases
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Capability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
Nice to Haves:
- Growth engineering experience
- Web3 experience
- Founded a company
- Open-sourced / distributed side projects
- Experience in startups
- SQL experience
Please let Alchemy know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.