About the role:
As Grants Lead, your mission is to build a grants program that will 100x Safe’s impact and reach. You will also ensure that the grants program never compromises on Safe’s core values of decentralisation and public good sustainability. Throughout the role, you will collaborate with core members of the Safe Ecosystem Foundation, community reviewers, grant recipients and the wider Safe community.
🗂 What you will be doing:
- Oversee the operations of the grants committee and distribution of grants.
- Ensure the grants program meets the strategic needs of SafeDAO and Safe Ecosystem Foundation.
- Map out the stakeholders in the SGP (core contributors, Guardians, Safe Foundation) and work with the core team on publishing RFPs.
- Streamline the application process, and manage KYC payments in collaboration with the Safe Ecosystem Foundation.
- Work on detailed reviews and perform interviews with grant applicants.
- Monitor progress towards milestones, prepare regular reports to communicate grant decisions at the end of the grants cycle.
- Develop a framework and evaluate ROI of each grant, including following up on milestone completion.
- Assist teams on post grant support including connecting projects with auditors, liaising with the core contributors, providing marketing support, and other ad-hoc support.
🎒 What you bring:
- Passionate about web3, crypto and DAOs.
- Have experience with or interest in open source business models.
- An understanding of what tooling, interfaces, community building, and marketing etc will be beneficial to the Safe protocol
- Programme management experience
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be well connected already within the blockchain ecosystem
- 3+ years experience in grant-making, community management, project or product management, consulting, engineering, or corporate development
What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
Please let Safe know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.