Chainlink Labs offers a hybrid blockchain solution. Smart contracts on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms have been revolutionary. However, they are severely limited because only a limited amount of data is on-chain and verifiable. Chainlink opens that up by connecting additional data sources to blockchain platforms. It includes any data such as the weather, market data, and even sports. For example, a smart contract can be created to follow the price of a stock, and the data would be tamper-proof. Chainlink expands the applications of blockchain platforms to a whole new level.
As chainlink is growing rapidly, hundreds of Chainlink Jobs are available in Engineering, Analytics, Design, and marketing. The company has been around for a few years, and a chainlink career would be a good experience for both newcomers and experienced people in the crypto industry. All Chainlink jobs are remote. However, you might be required to have some of your working hours in specific time zones to collaborate with others. Check out some of the Chainlink Jobs below:
You will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing internal tooling to enable multiple departments within Chainlink Labs. We need an experienced full-stack developer, with extensive blockchain knowledge and experience, who is also comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This is a career-defining opportunity. The successful candidate will have an immediate impact within a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
- Drive projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with our security, engineering, and finance teams to ensure operational alignment and help lead projects from requirements collection to implementation.
- Proactively communicate with leadership: provide context around risks/blockers/timeline, seek guidance, and recommend a direction.
- Knowing your way around the Ethereum ecosystem and using or deploying your own smart contracts.
- Proven experience working with highly technical teams with complex operational requirements.
- Experience developing web applications/services and backend APIs
- Strong software engineering skills in Golang, Rust, and TypeScript
- Designing, building, and implementing back-end infrastructure for custom applications/services and APIs; familiarity with AWS
- Security Skills
- Software engineering degree/computer science background
- Startup experience
Please let Chainlink Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.