Front End Engineer
Please note: we are a remote team and although we hire globally, there is a preference for this role to be located in the UK, US East Coast or Europe.
We are seeking a Front End Engineer with a passion for NFTs and Web 3 to join Monax as we grow our position in the market. You will play a key role in building the Aspen front end, solve challenging UX problems, and engage with external clients on Front End related queries and support.
Aspen is an NFT minting, management and transactional platform, and is built by web3 infrastructure studio Monax Labs. Aspen’s no-code Web3 and legal tools will empower brands, enterprises, creators and enthusiasts to start Web3 businesses on their own terms.
Your core skills matter more than specific knowledge. Currently we use: Typescript (front end and API), Rust, Solidity, OpenZeppelin, Postgres, React, Kubernetes, Helm).
In this role you’ll use Typescript, React JS, Web3 React, Chakra UI, Recoil and React Query.
What you will be doing:
- Play a key role in building our NFT Creator Tools
- Reduce friction for new users
- Build tests that don’t get in the way
- Be a resource for our customers on how to use Aspen
- Build thoroughly documented Proof Of Concept material, that reduces customer friction
- Build frontend components that interact directly with smart contracts and on chain events
- Work on high impact features of our application that provide a first class user experience
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Building robust and easy to maintain components and libraries
- Optimise for maximum performance across multitude of devices and browsers
So, in summary, who do we need? Someone who has:
- Three or more years of professional experience as a front end engineer
- Experience building web3 decentralised apps
- Experience with Typescript
- Patience, honesty and values hard work
- A strong interest in Product and building a great user experience
- Brings positive energy to the team, and experience joy in sharing, teaching and seeing others grow
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a fast-moving and evolving environment
- Excellent communication abilities and is comfortable dealing with external clients
Nice to have:
- Ability to read and interpret solidity smart contracts
- Experience with a venture-funded, high-growth technology/fintech startup
- Deep experience working with NFTs in a personal or professional setting
It is important that you are able to engage, and on occasion back yourself in honest and respectful discussions with colleagues. You are able to change your mind.
We are very keen to see candidates from a range of backgrounds and experiences. You may not fit exactly every requirement we have. What’s more important is that you have the demonstrable skills and experience we need.
What can we offer you?
- High level of autonomy, freedom and self direction
- Marketable experience in the blockchain and legal tech spaces
- Remote working to fit the way you live your life. Currently Monax is fully remote
- We will expect some business travel on occasion
- Join a fast moving start up at a an exciting time as we scale up
- The chance to contribute to projects at the cutting edge of blockchain technologies
- Friendly, positive and empathetic culture
- Token Allocation
Monax Labs is a web3 studio on a mission to ensure that NFT infrastructure is safe, secure, and legal.
To build successfully in Web 3 you need a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UK based candidates should have the right to work in the UK, sponsorship is unavailable. UK wide remote available. European remote available for the right candidate.
We are a remote team and although we hire globally, there is a preference for this role to be located in the UK, US East Coast or Europe.
Please let Monax Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.