As one of the world’s largest high performance computing (HPC) data centers, North Country Colocation Services relies on a talented and committed workforce that is energized by solving large-scale challenges. We’re currently seeking a Facility Manager to oversee the production, maintenance, and expansion functions of our almost 1 million square foot Massena, NY facility.
This professional multitasker will oversee all day-to-day functions of the facility, including electrical, operational, mechanical and other areas, encompassing nearly 100 full-time employees across multiple shifts covering 24/7 operations. The Facility Manager will coordinate the facility’s operational processes to meet and exceed customer expectations, company objectives, and employee needs. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally team-driven with a proven record of excellent leadership experience and will serve as liaison between facility workers and upper management. This person must be dedicated to achieving operational excellence and have a genuine interest in helping the company succeed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: The Facility Manager directly supervises all Operations, Electrical, and Mechanical teams.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, communicate, and coordinate plans affecting facility performance
- Collaborate with management and employees to create a safe, OSHA-compliant facility
- Define and audit expectations of current goals
- Follow-up to verify daily tasks and projects are being completed properly, efficiently and according to plan/schedule
- Help to establish and foster a cooperative, positive and respectful culture among employees
- Communicate and escalate challenges
- Train direct reports on company policies and procedures
- Support managers in developing their employees
- Complete performance evaluations with direct reports
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with Human Resources Team to address performance/disciplinary issues with facility personnel falling under Facility Manager’s responsibility
- Manage materials replenishment, quality standards, and performance metrics in support of organizational goals and objectives
- Manage cost structures for manufacturing by keeping operational expenses within budget allowance, and investigate cost-reduction measures
- Create documentation protocols and ensure that all records of operations are properly maintained and reviewed
- Other reasonable tasks as requested
- Proven leadership ability
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
- Excellent decision-making ability
- Experience with Conflict Resolution
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of facility management experience in an industrial setting
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Operations Management, Business, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with 13.8kv and/or 480v electrical systems, ideally at a larger scale
- Experience creating/reading diagrams with AutoCAD, Scrum/Agile experience
- Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Performance-Based Bonus
Generous Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more!
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, sitting, and/or kneeling
- Prolonged periods of screen exposure
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Working in the elements
Apply with email@example.com
Please let North Country Colocation Services know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.