Executive Assistant to the CEO
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our rapidly growing team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and blockchain engineers. We are building the Subspace Network, a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain that scales far beyond existing designs. Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation and will be launching as a sovereign layer-one blockchain early next year. Subspace Labs is a venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO you will primarily be responsible for managing day to day operational tasks of our CEO in order to maximize his efficiency and remove any administrative blockers. In this role you will wear many hats and function across multiple departments and teams. You will report to the Head of Operations and will contribute directly to the success of our project.
This is a great opportunity for a rising professional who will be supporting a CEO for the first time, and is hungry to uplevel their skills and work collaboratively on establishing best practices.
Note: Candidates working in North American Pacific Time preferred.
In this position you will:
- Manage a complex calendar of globally distributed events and meetings on a day-to-day basis, prioritizing and coordinating ever-changing schedules.
- Coordinate heavy travel arrangements; booking flights, coordinating itineraries and accommodations, managing rental car bookings.
- Assist with presentations, preparing slides, reviewing content and coordinating speakers for various internal and external events.
- Provide full administrative to support the CEO, maintain organizational priorities, remove blockers, and act as a liaison between other members of the leadership team.
- Support the CEO at various internal and external meetings
- Experience supporting Executive-level leadership in a fast-paced startup.
- Able to operate and execute in a highly autonomous way with minimal supervision.
- Bias for action and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Experience managing complex calendar systems, heavy travel calendars and coordinating with an international team.
- Ability to travel internationally and frequently, up to 1x per month for 3-4 days at a time (occasionally up to a week).
- Ability to use discretion and work under a significant degree of confidentiality.
- Experience working with tools such as Google Suite and Slack.
- Experience working in a Web3 or open source organization.
- Experience supporting an Engineering leader or CTO.
- Experience working with tools such as Notion, Monday, Trello, Asana, Lucid, and Figma
What We Offer:
- A remote work environment with a high degree of autonomy and agency.
- You will play a critical role in implementing a new layer one blockchain.
- Salary and options befitting an early hire at a venture-backed startup.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only).
- Company-sponsored team offsites in various locations around the world.
Please let Subspace Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.