Engineering Intern - Matrix
Recent statistics have shown in 2020 alone the crytosphere suffered more than 20 major hacks, totaling approximately $200 million in losses. From premeditated exploits to accidental losses, security in blockchain is undoubtedly under serious attack and desperately in need of an infrastructure to establish a safer ecology and regain the public's confidence in blockchain needed for broader adoption. It's with this very mission that the CertiK Chain project was created.
The CertiK Chain is an interoperable, security-oriented public blockchain built on top of the Cosmos SDK. Leveraging CertiK's proprietary Formal Verification engine, on-chain smart contracts in the CertiK Chain contain cryptographic certificates as well as machine-checkable proofs for extra security assurances. On the base layer is the CertiK Virtual Machine (CVM), of which a verified compiler is designed to ensure no bugs will be introduced during the transformation of source code into the CVM bytecode. Collectively with CertiKShield, Security Oracle and a plethora of other products offered at CertiK, the CertiK Chain puts security at its forefront and strives to help secure the blockchain industry today for a better tomorrow. To learn more about CertiK's technology stack, check here.
CertiK Chain - Provable trust for all
About the CompanyFounded in 2018 by professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, utilizing best-in-class AI technology to secure and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. CertiK’s mission is to secure the cyber world. Starting with blockchain, CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia to enterprises, enabling mission-critical applications to be built with security and correctness.CertiK is one of the fastest growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security and has become a true market leader. To date, we have collectively worked with over 1800 enterprise clients, helped secure over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 31,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.CertiK just raised over $140 million and is backed by Coatue, Tiger Global, Sequoia, and Hillhouse Capital.About YouYou are super interested in the crypto industry and you look forward to learning and helping shape its future. You enjoyed the computer science or data science fundamentals classes and are looking forward to applying them in a real-world setting. You are a fast learner and you strike a good balance between independent thinking and teamwork. You like to dive deep into technical problems and you value creativities built on top of a rigorous foundation.About the RoleYou will help build an end-to-end system that reads data from the ecosystem (including from the blockchain), processes and analyzes them, identifies unusual and suspicious activities from the data, and serves them to the end user to help make the crypto world a safer place. You'll work with a team of security engineers, data scientists, and software engineers to build this together and gain exposure to data ingestion, scraping, data pipeline, DevOps (including machine learning ops), and full stack.
- Develop python/shell scripts for SDLC tooling and automations.
- Set up monitoring and logging agents and configure monitors.
- Work with cloud services and implement Terraform templates.
- Create and automate data pipelines with airflow and dbt.
- Build machine learning pipelines and the platform.
- Operate blockchain nodes.
- Pursuing Bachelor's or above degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, operating systems, databases and networks.
- Fluent in Bash, Python and SQL
- Experience with one of the following: software engineering, system design, DevOps, cloud technologies, data scraping, data quality, MLOps, or blockchains. At least one course or equivalent experience.
- Pursuing Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in startup
- Strong contributor to open source community
Please let CertiK know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.