Educational Program Manager & Content Editor
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting online courses director to write, edit and restructure Decrypt’s online courses! Decrypt’s courses include written and multimedia components that aim to distill core concepts in the crypto, Web3 and blockchain space into clear, easy-to-understand language for users of all skill levels.
We’re looking for someone with impeccable writing and communication skills—and an ability to distill complex crypto-related ideas into easy-to-understand language—to refine our existing courses + help us create new courses to come!
The ideal candidate will have a background in online education (with experience writing, editing and creating content for online courses) + a strong interest in crypto and Web3 technologies including blockchain. Strong people skills and a mind for business development is also a must, as we imagine this candidate taking an active role in marketing, sales and partnership development for this product.
- Write, edit and organize online course materials (using our existing crypto content as a guide)
- Work closely with editorial staff to develop new content and ensure accuracy of information
- Optimize content for user educational experience (e.g. work with product development team to design fun, engaging ways of delivering content)
- Create “quizzes” and other gamified elements of course work to increase engagement and enhance learner/user experience
- Work with team members to create multimedia experiences (e.g. video editors, journalists, etc.)
- Work with business development and marketing teams to strategize on revenue generation opportunities for courses
- Develop and manage key partnerships (e.g. with sponsors, clients, etc.) involved with courses
Experience / Required Skills
- Prior experience writing, developing, or producing online educational content
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills - with accessible, education-first style
- General interest or understanding of the blockchain, Web3 & crypto space
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including strong business, sales and client services acumen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Remote, temp-to-perm work
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience within a company at the forefront of the Web3 media industry