Director of Business Development
We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
We are deeply committed to fostering a culture of empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and performance. These values drive everything we do, from the way we interact with our community and partners to the way we develop and deliver our products. It’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
- Become an expert on our company offerings and identify profitable business opportunities for our ecosystem.
- Lead development of partnerships, alliances, and new business opportunities by researching and reaching out to potential partners, negotiating terms, and managing relationships.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with current clients through regular communication and exceptional customer service.
- Conduct thorough research to identify promising leads and income streams, and build a best-in-class sales pipeline through strategic planning and effective prospecting. Negotiate and execute new deals
- Work closely with engineering, marketing, and product teams to build trust and collaboration, driving better results for the company.
- At least 3 years of Web3 industry experience, with decentralized experience being a major plus.
- Prior experience at an early-stage startup (Seed to Series A) is highly desirable.
- Candidates with entrepreneurial experience and a desire to take on new challenges will thrive in this role.
- Candidates with a well-established network and proven experience in partnership development within the Web3 space will be given a strong preference.
- An in-depth understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, DeFi 2.0, and DAOs is required for this role.
- Candidates with exceptional communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to effectively convey information to audiences with different levels of technical expertise, will be well-suited for this role
- To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize responsibilities, communicate effectively, and contribute to a small team
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website at www.clubrare.xyz/.
Please let ClubRare know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.