DevOps Engineer Intern
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for several talented DevOps Engineer interns to join our Global Central DevOps team. He/She will have the chance to be involved in the development of the DevOps flow implementations and enhancement over cloud-based large-scale distributed microservices architectures and work in a cross-national team with various stakeholders including but not limited to software developers (Frontend, Backend, Mobile, QA), product managers, and fellow Sr. DevOps engineers.
- Work as part of the DevOps team to maintain and level up the codebase for DevOps solutions for extending its capability, improving robustness and quality, and optimizing for performance
- Develop solutions to drive optimization of cloud operations around cost management, time to market, security, privacy, and delivery of worldwide capability
- Troubleshoot and resolve DevOps-related defects
- Contribute to DevOps design reviews and code reviews
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, master's, or Ph.D. program, ideally in Computer Science or Engineering-related
- Experience in at least one software programming language- Python, Golang, or rother OOP languages
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Cloud services- AWS/GCP/etc
- Knowledge of Container and Orchestration- Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding design patterns is a plus
- Experience in extracurricular activities such as hackathons, and open-source projects is a big plus
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.