Terra is a public blockchain protocol deploying a suite of algorithmic decentralized stablecoins which underpin a thriving ecosystem that brings DeFi to the masses.
Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the Terra blockchain is built to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services
- Infrastructure as a Code (IaC): Build a code-managed hybrid back-end infrastructure
- Blockchain node (server) and associated application server operations/updates / fault response system control
- CI/CD pipeline management for fast deployment
- Development and Test (QA) Environment Management
- Build high availability and disaster recovery environments
- Work with various DevOps solutions
- Back office environment and version control system integration
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Linux-based servers
- Understanding script languages such as node.js, go python, etc.
- Basic understanding of computer science with a focus on OS and networks
- Deploy automation systems across all areas
- Experience in working with infrastructures such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker-compose, and k8s
- Hands-on experience in cloud environments such as AWS
- Experience with server performance optimization and security
- DBMS knowledge
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/etc.
- Practical experience working with open-source projects
- Experience with contributing to open source projects
- English (required)
- Strong interest in monetary economics, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
Posted 66 days ago
Full-time Singapore Operations
#Community (151) #Developer (414) #DevOps (63) #Full Time (519) #Operations (135) #Python (129) #Quality Assurance (21) #Remote (1061) #Security (157) #Web3 (608)
Please let Terraform Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.