Developer Relationships / Ops Manager
Core is an EVM-Compatible L1 blockchain. Powered by its novel consensus mechanism called “Satoshi Plus” which secures the network using a combination of delegated BTC mining hash and delegated proof of stake. Core provides the composability of an EVM chain, with the decentralization and security of Bitcoin to creatively solve the blockchain trilemma.
We are building one of the fastest growing L1 blockchain communities in the world. With over 250k Discord members, 1.7M Twitter followers, and 2M+ app users, Core is growing fast and we are growing our community team!
We’re looking for a do-it-all contributor who’s looking to break into the crypto space and help in a variety of tasks related to helping us grow our developer ecosystem on the Core blockchain. We want more projects building on Core, and experiencing the benefits of the Satoshi Plus Consensus! You’ll do outreach to popular protocols, handle inbound questions from developer teams, and help teams onboard and deploy their projects on the Core blockchain. As an early contributor you’ll have plenty of opportunity to contribute in a variety of ways as the group grows, this is just the beginning!
- Based on the Core Strategy, identify the top protocols and teams and perform outreach to get them deployed on Core
- Handle all first response inbound inquiries from teams looking to build on Core
- Handle relationships with a number of Core’s partner projects and ensure they always have a direct line into Core DAO
- Aid the contributors in various operational projects
- Interest and excitement about Blockchain technology, Web3 & the crypto culture
- Hungry to learn from a group of global contributors helping with Core Blockchain
- Self motivated, and lack of fear to tackle new projects
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to capture the DAO’s vibe, ideally facility with crypto-specific language and a solid meme game
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Fluency in English
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience with social media scheduling, analytics, sentiment, and trend identifying tools
- Amazing interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
Please let Core Blockchain know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.