Data Products - Senior Business Analyst
Chainlink Labs offers a hybrid blockchain solution. Smart contracts on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms have been revolutionary. However, they are severely limited because only a limited amount of data is on-chain and verifiable. Chainlink opens that up by connecting additional data sources to blockchain platforms. It includes any data such as the weather, market data, and even sports. For example, a smart contract can be created to follow the price of a stock, and the data would be tamper-proof. Chainlink expands the applications of blockchain platforms to a whole new level.
As chainlink is growing rapidly, hundreds of Chainlink Jobs are available in Engineering, Analytics, Design, and marketing. The company has been around for a few years, and a chainlink career would be a good experience for both newcomers and experienced people in the crypto industry. All Chainlink jobs are remote. However, you might be required to have some of your working hours in specific time zones to collaborate with others. Check out some of the Chainlink Jobs below:
This is a newly created position for someone who is passionate about data on Blockchains, DeFi, financial products, and who can contribute quantitatively to new data products to drive adoption. In this role, you'll be the go-to person to evaluate price aggregation methodologies, analyze large sets of on-chain and off-chain data and backtest different valuation approaches. You will closely collaborate with leading DeFi projects and across Chainlink to improve quality of pricing data and deliver novel data products. We want you to take a leading role in choosing what data sources are implemented into our systems, effectively making the leading data products used across the DeFi/smart contract industry. As the first financial engineer in the team, your work will have a significant impact across the DeFi space, and you will play a critical role in how we scale the data product function.
- Evaluate and influence aggregation methodologies to produce reliable prices for digital assets
- Research, propose and test pricing methodologies for illiquid assets
- Actively engage with data product users to collect detailed requirements for indices and indicators to turn into data products for the DeFi / CeFi communities
- Deep knowledge of benchmark and indexing methodologies, and benchmark quality design within capital markets and/or crypto
- Strong quantitative (including statistical analysis) background
- Experience with pricing methodologies for liquid and illiquid assets
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
Please let Chainlink Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.