Data Analyst Lead
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Leading through example: Overseeing high performing, multidisciplinary members of the Data Analyst team, you will design and build complex visualizations and analytical models to help us to meet compliance or regulatory requirements, develop finance models to monitor finance performance, build several data analytical systems to help business teams improve work efficiency.
- You will work closely with the finance and compliance areas to identify, prioritize and deliver on their most pressing and impactful analytical use case; turning complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution.
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits.
- Be part of a fast-paced industry and organization where time to market is critical.
- A degree in a quantitative discipline, as Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience applying advanced analytics, preferably finance or compliance business partnering and project management.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical techniques to guide operational improvements, scheduling, asset utilization or investment decisions; and of supervising the work of others, preferably analytics or engineering roles.A desire and ability to think abstractly, solve problems and deal with ambiguity.
- Enthusiasm and drive to be a leader in our team, helping shape and develop its future.
- Strong communication, presentation, project management and time management skills.
- Advanced competency in two or more of the following:
- Analytical software (e.g. R, SAS).Data visualization tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI,).A relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J).Programming. (e.g. VBA, C++, Java, Python).
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.