Country Director - Custody - Singapore
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Define and lead expansion plans for the market and shape the plans for launching new custody services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing and Tech Teams along the way
- Act as a regional business owner: develop new strategies to relentlessly push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly
- Manage, grow, and lead a high-performing team – you will be responsible for shaping the organisation and defining hiring needs in your market, while also setting the future strategy
- Oversee and steer budgeting, P&L performance, and financial milestones to reach trading and user targets
- Lead local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organising key events
- Represent Binance in the local events, media, and in communication with external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial “DNA”
- At least 8 – 10 years’ management experience in financial services / fintech industry, preferably in a regulated FI / VASP in relation to digital payment token services, custodial services or payment services
- Experience working with MAS in regards to licensing applications is a must
- Ability to look several steps ahead of crypto market trends
- Experience of corporate strategy creation with tangible outcomes like cutting edge solutions and applications
- Advisory experience would be of an advantage
- Leadership with the ability to guide senior leaders, set clear priorities and inspire people
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.