Compliance Program Manager - Europe/APAC
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Prepare and maintain project documents (e.g. kick-off, road map, status updates, RAID log, steering committees, gap analysis etc.) to ensure proper control framework
- Oversee engagement and deployment of vendor solutions globally and work with global compliance managers to set up new processes
- Coordinate with global and regional team to lead change and best-practices, as well as perform read-across to identify gaps and driving projects to close the gaps
- Ensure proper coordination and engagement with compliance and other cross functional stakeholders to work and drive towards project outcome
- Participate in requirements gathering and drafting of BRD where required, and design efficient tool workflows
- Perform business analysis, process mapping, and providing solutions and recommendations for respective projects
- Support in preparing project update slides for senior management reporting ensuring all artifacts such as minutes and action are detailed and circulated in a timely manner
- Participate in internal and external programs related to AML/CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, Legal, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience in project management at a financial institution or fintech company
- Knowledgeable of Sanctions and vendor solutions
- PMP certification required, PRINCE2 or other certifications will be an advantage
- Experience working with directly with an independent compliance monitor or financial regulators preferred
- Ability to handle a large volume of projects and drive key discussions around AML projects with leadership
- Ability to proactively and assertively communicate to project stakeholders where required
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be action-oriented and seek to meet high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, analytical, and investigative skills
- SME with Sanctions & FCC would be a distinct advantage
Compliance experience in a financial institution or fintech is mandatory for this role as 80% of the projects are compliance related
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Job posted on