Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Be familiar with the logic of system capital flow changes;
- Connect the access of each fiat channels, capital related processes and launch test;
- Daily docking customer service to deal with customer capital issues;
- Be able to deal with various capital issues and make timely and correct judgment and response measures;
- Cooperate with the distribution of marketing activities;
- Have a certain sensitivity to various fund data of the system and have own opinions and ideas;
- The concept of reconciliation logic is clear, which can guide the daily work of subordinates;
- Other fund issues related to the system;
- 5-10 years related working experience, fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing, fluent in Chinese listening and speaking is a plus, bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, finance, economics, etc;
- At least 5 years working experience in clearing and settlement in exchange platform, payment channels, commercial bank, etc;
- Have keen risk awareness and good risk identification ability;
- Good ability of logical analysis, communication and expression;
- Work engagement, energetic, innovative, strong pressure resistance, strong sense of responsibility and sense of teamwork;
- Familiar with Internet Finance and traditional financial business;
- Experience in leading the team and completing projects independently;
- Experience in risk control of acquiring business such as bank or visa is preferred.
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.