About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- In charge of reconciliation of client assets in the platform wallet and banking partners, to resolve any abnormality, discrepancies and escalation swiftly
- Manage crypto on-ramp and off-ramp processes/ flows of all fiat channels respectively
- Responsible for crypto assets daily balance sheets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, P&L, general ledger and monthly reports.
- Maintain smooth and efficient Fiat operations while expanding crypto on-ramp and off-ramp channels and partners globally
- Improvise the Fiat-Crypto Finance policies for Account Payable, Account Receivable, and to enhance efficiencies through system optimization and SOP.
- Other Ad-hoc duties deemed fit per business growth and strategic direction
What We Look For In You:
- Possesses a degree/diploma in Accountancy or ACCA with a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Advantageous to have experience in the Crypto/Fintech industry.
- Demonstrates ownership, leadership, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Capable of handling pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in both English and Mandarin to effectively engage with stakeholders proficient in both languages.
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.
Nice to Haves
- Master's degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail and a commitment to data-driven decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!