Business Development & Partnerships
Bebop is a decentralized trading platform that aims to deliver a step-change user experience to trading on DeFi.
We believe that DeFi is the future of finance facilitating true innovation, economic freedom and the ability to create the best financial products. At Bebop, we are on a mission to make superior trading products with efficient execution available to anyone. We will be driven by the best practices of user experience with user-centric design at the heart of everything we do, making products fun and easy to use. And we will work relentlessly and leverage our deepest expertise to become a leader in the industry.
Bebop was born and incubated at Wintermute, one of the largest trading companies in crypto and a leading liquidity powerhouse in DeFi.
Learn more about bebop at bebop.xyz, Twitter, Discord and Medium.
Business Development and Partnerships at Bebop
You will be responsible for growing Bebop in the B2B space to become one of the leading decentralized trading platforms. You will devise the strategy and make it happen by utilising your best business sense, persuasion skills, and knowledge of web3 space creativity. You will work in a small dynamic team of developers, product, community and design professionals.
- Develop and execute a business development strategy to drive partnerships and growth for Bebop
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the DeFi and crypto communities, including investors, partners, and B2B clients, to ensure successful collaboration and business growth.
- Identify and evaluate potential partnership opportunities, and negotiate agreements and contracts to ensure the best possible terms for Bebop.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and ensure successful product features launches.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify industry trends and opportunities, to inform business decisions. This includes collecting customer feedback, testing product features, launch plans, etc
- Represent Bebop at conferences, events, and other industry gatherings to drive brand awareness
- Strong experience in business development, partnerships, or growth function within a high-performing firm.
- Track record of creating a tangible impact on key metrics, and be ready to give examples
- Experience working for a DeFi protocol is an advantage.
- Understanding of DeFi protocols, Trading, and the cryptocurrency industry is a strong advantage; willingness, aptitude and curiosity to understand the fundamentals of blockchain technologies and DeFi trading
- Experience with a wide range of growth/business development topics; you don’t need to have experience with all, but should be able to figure any out
- Experience negotiating and managing partnership agreements and contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - you should be able to think through solutions from first principles and find solutions
- Excellent organizational skills - you are known for tracking tasks (big and small), making sure nothing falls between the cracks and everyone is informed
- Entrepreneur/ownership mentality - thinking big, taking calculated risks, driven by market feedback, willingness to work extended hours and do whatever it takes
- A unique opportunity to work on a startup from zero to one with all the impact of early employees, while having reliable backing (financial, technological and business expertise) from one of the industry’s top players
- An amazing culture, defined as ambitious, knowledgeable and fun
- Work flexibility: we are open to candidates globally
Please let Bebop know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.