Alchemy helps blockchain companies build better products and experiences by providing next-generation blockchain infrastructure. Our Ethereum infrastructure currently powers many top companies in the space, including CryptoKitties, Binance Wallet, and Augur.
As a business development lead, you will work closely with the head of go-to-market to create new relationships with ecosystem partners, create commercial agreements, nurture relationships, coordinate joint go-to-market, and expand existing relationships with Alchemy partners. The ecosystem and company are growing fast, so this role will have a front seat and hand on the steering wheel of our place in the ecosystem and strategy to fulfill that ambitious vision. You’ll work closely with the founders and GTM team.
- Understand the web3 ecosystem and unique types of partners such as blockchain foundations
- Drive exploratory partnership conversations with interrelated technical and commercial components
- Create and manage commercial agreements with partners
- Directly manage relationships with partners providing ongoing communication, data, and support
- Coordinate internal cross-functional opportunities to work with partners across product, engineering, and marketing
- Creatively identify and build new types of partners and commercial structures
- Grow Alchemy’s leadership position and reputation as a web3 partner
What We're Looking For:
- 6-10 years experience as a Product Manager, Business Development Manager/Director, and/or Startup Founder
- Web3 passion required
- Startup experience required
- Technical background preferred
- Ability to understand new industries deeply and quickly
- Creative problem-solving mindset and ability
- Experience or deep intuition on collaborative partnerships
- Experience with commercial agreements
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset
Please let Alchemy know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.