Binance Accelerator Programme - Web 3 Data Analyst (Full-time/Part-time)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a part time or full time Web 3 Data Analyst intern to join the Central Data Analytics team with an opportunity to turn into a full time employment with Binance! If you are a Web 3 enthusiast and would like to get yourself into the Web 3 space, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Highly involved in various data-related projects, which contribute to understanding trends and performance of BNB chain as well as competing blockchain ecosystems
- Source and analyse blockchain-ecosystem related data using a variety of data platforms (e.g. Dune Analytics, Twitter analytics)
- Assist in analysing on-chain transaction data
- Research upcoming dapps and trends in the ecosystem
- Labeling of smart contracts
- Degree, obtained or in pursuit of, in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- General familiarity with blockchain ecosystem - top chains, general understanding of functional domains (DeFi, Gaming, NFT, SocialFi)
- Any experience with platforms such as Dune Analytics, Bitquery etc will be a plus
- Experience with programming, data engineering and/or ETL
- Strong Python and SQL skills will be a plus
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.