Binance Accelerator Programme - Strategic Finance
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?As Intern in the Strategic Finance team, you will be part of the team responsible for doing primary and secondary market research, understanding the strategy of Binance & competitors and performing in-depth analysis so as to make recommendations for the business. You are required to do all these by putting financial impact at the heart of the objective, yet balance with the business’s goals and objectives.
- Research & Project
- Deep research on competitor Spot and Futures fee structure & retail strategy
- Primary and secondary research
- Work with big data team to develop a user journey dashboard, conduct data analysis to drive insights and lead actionable plans
- Performance Management
- Design and work with data analytics team to develop a VIP Dashboard
- Assess ROI of the VIP program and make recommendations
- Assist in Marketing post-ROI
- Master/MBA in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Engineering, Strategy and Business Operations
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Self-starter - take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.