Binance Accelerator Programme - Business Development, Pay & Card
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are opening up a Business Development Partnerships and Growth internship (6 months) for application. As part of our team, you will work closely with the Business Development team and multiple stakeholders to drive digital asset/blockchain-related payment and merchant solutions products.
- Performance quantitative and qualitative analysis, market research and competitor analysis related to crypto payments.
- Support the BD team with partner pitches, onboarding and account management of strategic partners such as merchants, payment acquirers, payment service providers, wallets, SaaS platforms, referral agents etc.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives with partners to drive greater brand awareness and usage of Binance Pay and Card (e.g. campaigns, communication plan).
- Collaborate with the product and marketing functions to identify strategic areas of growth and execute on business expansion plans.
- Support operational aspects of the business include partner onboarding, customer support, program tracking & management, campaign ideas and integrations.
- Build best practices and business use cases with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Passion for crypto and digital assets with an astute understanding of B2B client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, very strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver, results-driven, hands-on, and able to execute fast.
- Strong communication skills to engage with external and internal stakeholders.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to generate insights with data.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills for presentations, market sizing and business projections.
- MBA qualification is a plus.
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.